I currently offer public Yoga, Spin and Pilates Mat classes in Vancouver and understand the requirements needed for Teachers also seeking job opportunities in these drop-in public class settings. Through mentoring with me we will work together to establish and refine your foundations as a Teacher whether your end goal is to teach at public studios, privates, corporate or your own personal development as a Teacher overall!
I am available to specialize my services to each individuals requirements and this allows for a personalized outcome with results!
(P) RIDE: Indoor Cycling Mentorship:
● This 5-week program lays out everything one needs to be fully equipped to teach a full 45-60 minute class.
● Learn how to create your own True Identity as a teacher/instructor through the fundamentals and theories of indoor cycling.
● You will be able to confidently and successfully have everything required in order to audition and try-out for other studios or teaching opportunities.
☆ Pre-requisites: Spin Certification
COST: $250.00/Person for 5 (1 Hour) Session
True Identity Yoga Mentorship:
● Whenever you complete a 200hr, 300hr or certain continuing education courses for teaching yoga etc. there’s certain focuses and disciplines that we may desire to refine and establish further mastery with.
● As an interdisciplinary Teacher/Instructor with education in Hatha, Vinyasa, Restorative, Yin and Hot Yoga, Pilates Mat and Indoor Cycling, I incorporate the above lineages/methods in a universal language for all students.
● In this customized/tailored mentorship you will work with me to discover your True Identity as a Teacher and develop your own action plans/goals toward achieving the reality you desire!
Focus / Discipline Examples:
● Class sequencing
● Teaching voice
● Holding space
● Business of Yoga
● Audition+interview preparation
● Social media + branding + marketing
● Co-leading classes
● Integration through your own classes
☆ Pre-Requisite: 200hr Certificate & additional specialty in related modality (Yin, Restorative etc.)
COST: TBA based on length of mentorship and each teachers areas of refinement.
“Hiiro is an amazing inspiration – His story, energy, and positive mindset is contagious and will make you aspire to be your genuine, best self. As a new yoga and spin teacher, he has compassionately helped and guided me through the in’s and out’s of being a new teacher passing to me valuable knowledge and skills that have helped me feel incredibly confident at my auditions and beyond. You can turn to hiiro for honest and open communication and advice, and as a true ENFJ he selflessly serves others and the community.”
– Candice Seligman
(RYT-200, Yin, Spin, Art Therapist)
For any other inquiries about mentoring with me, please complete the contact form below and I will be able to answer your questions to the best of my ability. Namasté!