WELCOME TO MY FINALLY LAUNCHED YOUTUBE CHANNEL IN THE PROGRESS OF FABULOUSNESS!
Expect yoga, video games, talks, rants and everything covering the life of True Identity and Hiiro Prince.
You have also seen me post my WTF challenge from March…. expect to see similar VLOG and DIARIES about similar experiences as I learn how to work YouTube ‘I’m not a videographer unlike photo works, so bare with the quality, sound and lighting and knowing I use an iPhone 4 from 4 years ago! I promise a new phone is in order and coming!”
And so it begins, my new daily challenge: —
#UnlimitedDaysOfChildHood – A daily self-committed and devoted undertaking of my own time and perseverance to explore my past childhood pleasures and outlets including ones that I want to explore as a young adult. This will include but not limited to…:
1) Video Gaming in whichever Arcades still exist in Vancouver
2) Theme parks (rides, water parks, anything experiential)
3) Extreme Sports (Diving, Parkour, Obstacle Course Trainings)
4) Rebirthing my Visual/Performing Arts via Photo/Fashion/Social Medias
5) Traveling to specific places
6) DRAG and Spoken Word or Comedy (yeah, LOL… right?)
7) MANY OTHER THINGS including my YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
Lets kick it all off with my return to the dance pad in Aberdeen Centre in the #FoodCourt #Arcade where tucked behind and only at $0.75 for 4 stages (CHEAP!) is a newer DDR X machine ready to be stomped on. The panels are sensitive versus jammed and irresponsive and I found muscle and foot-eye coordination patterns surprisingly quick!
This #WhAsian and #EGG still has some #FancyFootWerk!